New points added to the rules of PVOIL VOC 2021 tournament
Mr. Nguyen Dai Hoang, Head of the Organizing Committee of PVOIL VOC 2021 announced some changes in the competition rules of this year's tournament.
Mr. Nguyen Dai Hoang – Head of the Organizing Committee of PVOIL VOC 2021
The Organizing Committee, Executive Board and Referee Board of PVOIL VOC 2021 held a meeting to discuss the contents related to the competition rules of the Tournament.
After summarizing the contents from the previous tournaments and base on the proposal from the Arbitration Board, organizers decided to change and add the following contents in the Charter:
Section IV.2: ==> This content is to increase safety
• During the contest, athletes are required to wear helmets provided by the Organizing Committee, fasten seat belts before the vehicle moves. During competition, athletes not wearing helmets, not wearing seat belts are reminded and charged a penalty; Intentional violation will result in a suspension of the game and a DNF error.
Section IV.3 ==> This content tightens the inspection of compliance with regulations on competition cars. Since 2019 we've been doing a post-test of the cars in the top 5 of the categories instead of testing the race-kit race day.
• The Referee Board can randomly and unexpectedly inspect all cars during the competition. Vehicles that violate the regulations on equipment and items that are allowed to be upgraded or replaced will be charged DNS errors for all tests performed before the time of detection of violations.
Section VII.1 ==> More clarification on DNF errors when exceeding the prescribed time of the test
• Each contest has a maximum time period that will be announced at the time of opening by the referee. Driving times beyond the maximum test time will result in a DNF error.
Section VII.1 ==> To ensure the gaming time and strictly regulate the time the team starts when there is an order from the referee
• Teams that have registered for the route must be ready to play when ordered by the referee of that route. The referee will call up to 03 times, but within 5 minutes, if the team does not start according to the signal, it will lose the right to play (DNS - Did Not Start).
Section VII.2.2 ==> For the competitions, athletes are not allowed to run outside the rope (must run in the race track), if violated, it will be considered a time penalty error.
• Athletes running outside of the track for the race are required to run in the line.
Section VII.2.3 ==> More clearly defined penalties for DNF
• The team did not follow the rules of the test (run the wrong way or did not comply with the mandatory requirements in a particular test).
• Driving time exceeds the maximum test time.
• Athletes intentionally violate safety violations during the competition (not wearing helmets, not wearing seat belts, not wearing lace-up shoes) despite being warned by the referees.
• Athletes intentionally touch the stakes or ropes during competition such as pulling the stakes to another position; tilt the pile; uncouple; Break the wire and reconnect it.
Section VII.2.3 ==> More clearly specifying DNS penalty errors
• Within 5 minutes after the Referee's signal, the team does not start
• Vehicles that violate the regulations on equipment and items that are allowed to be upgraded or replaced, the team will be charged DNS errors for all tests performed before the time of detection of violations.
The full text of the Charter (as amended on 11/23/2021) is available here