Send to friend
MID-TERM CONFERENCE OF TRADE UNION OF PETROVIETNAM OIL CORPORATION (2009 – 2014)
Implementing the annual work program of the Executive Board of Trade Union of PetroVietnam Oil Corporation, under the leadership of Party Standing Committee of Corporation and the Standing Committee of the Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group, the Trade Union of PetroVietnam Oil Corporation implemented plans to hold mid-term Preliminary Conference Session I (2009 - 2014).
In the morning of September 15th 2012, in the hall of Him Lam Hotel, the Mid-term Preliminary Conference of Trade Union of PetroVietnam Oil Corporation was formally held with 150 delegates convened from 33 trade union bases under the Trade Union of Corporation. The conference was attended and directed by:
* For the Vietnam General Confederation of Labor:
1. Mr. Do Xuan Hoc, member of the Presidium, Chairman of Commending Committee of General Confederation of Labor of Vietnam.
2. Ms. Nguyen Thi Hong, Member of the Executive Board, Deputy Chairman of Commending Committee of Vietnam General Confederation of Labor.
* For the Trade Union of Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group:
1. Mr. Ha Duy Dinh, Member of Executive Board of Vietnam General Confederation of Labor, Chairman of Trade Union of the Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group;
2. Mr. Tran Ngoc Dung, Deputy Chairman of the Trade Union of Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group and Members of the Standing Committee, the Executive Board of Trade Union of the Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group, Chairman and Deputy Chairman of the Trade Union Board of the Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group, Chairman of the Trade Union Corporation / Company under the Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group.
* For the leaders of the Corporation:
1. Mr. Nguyen Xuan Son, Deputy Secretary of the Party Committee-General Director of the Corporation;
2. Mr. Nguyen Huu Thanh, Deputy Standing Secretary of the Party Committee of the Corporation; Members of Board of Members, Board of Directors; Chairman of Veteran Association, Secretary of Youth Union, Heads / Deputy Heads of Board, Chief Office of the Corporation, the Chairman of the Board of Management, Director, Chairman of the Trade Union of agencies under directly; reporters of Petrotime; Saigon Liberation, etc.
With the spirit of unity, wisdom and frankly, the Conference approved the important documents such as the Review Report of preliminary result of Corporation Trade Union’s works, Review Report of Corporation Executive Board in the half of term, Report of Board of Review of Trade Union and so on. Also, the commendation of Corporation Trade Union in the half of term was organized.
Through half of term implementing Resolution of Congress Session I of the period 2009-2014, Union activities of Corporation successfully completed and were acknowledged by Trade Union at all levels and Party Committee –Board of Members-Board of Directors of Corporation. The Preliminary Report clearly stated:
“…Union activities of Corporation in half of term received the incentive results. Trade Union of Corporation well implemented three functional missions of Trade Union including: To be a representative to protect legal rights and benefits of labors; to participate actively in management and to do well the function of education propaganda. The implementation was lively proved by efficiency of practical activities of Corporation: Activity Plan built in the beginning of the period was completed; Lives of officers and employees were carefully looked after; propaganda of politics and ideology and organization of activity and competitive movements was logically implemented; Activities of feminine occupations finance and specialized and responsible cadre were improved in profession to response the given missions and commended by Party Committee of Corporation and Trade Union of Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group…”
The conference received the directing opinions of Mr. Ha Duy Dinh, Member of Executive Board of Vietnam General Confederation of Labour as Chairman of Trade Union of Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group, Mr. Nguyen Xuan Son, Deputy Secretary of the Party Committee as General Director of PV OIL. The directing opinions approved the Report of Union Activities of PV OIL in half of term and also emphasized the target missions that Trade Union would have to promote, details as below:
1. To maintain and implement propaganda of politics and ideology for staffs – employees, to promote studying and following the moral example of President Ho Chi Minh, to implement Party policies and resolutions, Laws of the Government and regulations of Corporation.
2. To ensure the maintenance of unity and agreement in the system of Trade Union and employees; to be always worthy of being a trusty organization of employees, to be the bridge between Party Committee and staffs of Corporation and to be a reliable association with government organization in the process of implementing missions of Trade Union.
Also, in this conference, Executive Board of Trade Union of Corporation strengthened the corporation personnel in the second half of term because of the staff circulation in levels of Trade Union, including the below:
Under the Decision of Vietnam General Confederation of Labour and Decision on staff circulation of Trade Union of Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group, Mr. Nguyen Manh Kha would take the duty of Deputy Chairman of Trade Union of Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group in Session IV of the period 2008-2013.
To additionally elect three persons to Executive Board of Trade Union of PV OIL in Session I of the period 2009-2014; to additional elect one person to Standing Department; to elect Mr. Le Hoa Binh, Member of Standing Department and Head of Commending Committee of Trade Union of Corporation as Chairman of Trade Union of Corporation; to elect Mr. Nguyen The Hung, Chairman of Trade Union of Corporation Office as Deputy Chairman of Trade Union of Corporation and Head of Commending Committee of Trade Union of Corporation. In the mid-term conference, 14 persons were elected to delegation to attend the Congress of Session V in the period 2013-2018 of Trade Union of Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group, including 13 official representatives and one alternative representative as followed delegation distribution of Trade Union of Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group.
SOME PICTURES OF MIDTERM CONFERENCE OF TRADE UNION OF PV OIL (2009-2014)
Invitation to process of strategic investors selection
PV OIL and the social security itinerary
Petrovietnam oil corporation ( PV OIL) has organized a Conference to summarize the business activities of the first 6 months
PV OIL exceeds business targets
Ceremony to announce the decision to appoint the President & CEO of PetroVietnam OIL Corporation
PV OIL Nam Dinh reheard the combined fire-fighting plans
Thai Thinh Petrol station in Ha Noi in operation
PV Oil continues oil supply for Dung Quat Refinery
PV OIL offered 600,000 barrels of crude oil from Bach Ho Mine
The Associated Program between PV OIL and SCJ TV SHOPPING
Training - Recruitment
Copyright © 2012 PV OIL. All rights reserved.